This is the story of Tiffany and Phillip on their engagement session. This was done at Pier C Hoboken, NJ overlooking the NYC skyline. I just love the different looks this area creates for engagement sessions. From the waterfront of the pier to the Skyline view of the Freedom Tower to the fabulous architecture of the W Hotel. These guys had a blast walking around and enjoying it all.
Their Love Story
We always like to get to know our couples more during these engagement sessions so that we can get to know them better. Here are some of the things that Tiffany and Phillip told us:
1. How did you two meet?
We met at a mutual friends house.
2. How did the proposal go?
The proposal went great. We were on vacation in Italy at a vineyard in Tuscany when Phil proposed.
3. Why did you decide on this location for your e-shoot?
It’s a place we often go together to walk and enjoy the skyline.
4. Tell me about the details you’re most excited about for your upcoming wedding!
Getting ready and seeing our closest family and friends.
5. Where are you getting married and where is the reception? Why did you choose these locations?
We are getting married at the Brownstone both ceremony and reception will take place there. We chose this location because it’s close to home and the food is great.
6. What did you each wear to your engagement session?
Tiffany wore a navy blue lace dress. And Phil wore a soft light blue sweater with khaki pants.
7. What kind of look were you going for?
We wanted to look formal but comfortable.
8. Do you have any tips or advice for other couples about to have engagement photos taken?
Enjoy the moment together and have fun.
10. How was your overall session experience?
It went great. We took a lot of pictures and Jerry & Caroline had great attention to detail.
Tiffany and Phillip are saying I DO on December 15, 2019, at The Brownstone. We can’t wait to experience their winter wedding.